As the final piece of evidence of my learning for my Master’s in Digital Education Leadership Program, I have used this space to curate my content and reflect on my learning related to the ISTE Standards for Coaches. Below you will find links to the Coaching Standards and the evidence of my learning. You can also use the drop down menu at the top of the page to navigate.
ISTE Standards for Coaches
1. Visionary Leadership:
Technology Coaches inspire and participate in the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration of technology to promote excellence and support transformational change throughout the instructional environment.
2. Teaching, Learning & Assessments: Technology Coaches assist teachers in using technology effectively for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
3. Digital Age Learning Environments: Technology coaches create and support effective digital age learning environments to maximize the learning of all students.
4. Professional Development & Program Evaluation: Technology coaches conduct needs assessments, develop technology-related professional learning programs, and evaluate the impact on instructional practice and student learning.
5. Digital Citizenship:Technology coaches model and promote digital citizenship.
6. Content Knowledge & Professional Growth: Technology coaches demonstrate professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions in content, pedagogical, and technological areas as well as adult learning and leadership and are continuously deepening their knowledge and expertise.